Salmon's team of Multi Channel consultants fully understand the trends and technologies that are powering the shift from web 1.0 to 2.0 and beyond, and more importantly are experienced at helping merchants develop and implement appropriate strategies that prove to be the right way to approach and embrace the shift from read-only to the read-write web.
A central component in this paradigm shift is social media, an umbrella term which has become arguably the industry's hottest topic. And yet it is clear that eCommerce's adoption of social media to enable 'Social Commerce', remains in its infancy.
Many merchants who have trialled social commerce activities (for example implementing Rating & Reviews) have positively impacted conversation rates, but average order value, improved loyalty schemes, or better cross channel activities is still some way off for too many merchants. And in the most serious examples social commerce projects have categorically damaged brand equity or customer relations.
Whether you are looking at the management and implementation of new social commerce strategies, or the development and delivery of processes to support social commerce activities, Salmon's multi channel consulting teams will help. We understand customer acquisition, how to manage customer oriented social commerce operations, and where to integrate social commerce management. Additionally we advise on the integration of social commerce as part of a wider marketing strategy and its integration into multiple channels.
Salmon's areas of expertise include;
- eCommerce editorial, blogs, micro-blogging
- Mobile optimisation, apps v mobile optimised site (including use of search, scanning, vouchers, coupons, and location services etc)
- User (we call them customers) generated content, including ratings, reviews & recommendations
- Integrating social networks into the commerce experience (e.g. Twitter, facebook)
- Facebook Commerce (i.e. fCommerce)
- Community Management, Forums, Q&As, Wikis
- Social bookmarking (or social tagging)
- Social news syndication
- Use of new media and rich media to support social commerce (including fully integrated online video, and vCommerce [Video Commerce])
- Online Brand monitoring
We have dedicated teams and practices that are able to help you today. If you need more information Contact Us now.